Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My bestie Candace

When you have moved someone by your work, that is success. I believe to trigger an emotional response from someone who is viewing your work is one of the best things you could do. It means you did what you set out to do and let the world see through your eyes....I love this. Thank you so much Candace. What began with acting silly, like a little girl became molded into this piece of art. I want this to be at my funeral...reading, " This is me running into Heaven!" Ahhh....soooo happy.

1 comment:

  1. *Tears*
    OMgoodness... I love it too, I couldn't believe how perfect it looked when I got home last night. Yesterday was the best. You are the best. Our memories are the best. I'm so thankful you're part of my life.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a Mother to the most precious son, a wife to an amazing husband and have a very wonderful life.